EOS SMOOTH LIP BALM SPHERE REVIEW8/19/2012
This is my newest favorite lip balm. It's EOS lip balm sphere. Actually, I bought this lip balms because of their packaging. I really adore their packaging! even my mom like this lip balm and my little brother always playing with this eos lip balms!
Oops blury photo >.<
This lip balms are just like tiny ball. I bought three of them. (left - right) the honeysuckle honeydew, the summer fruit and the sweet mint. My favorite is the sweet mint then honeydew but I love summer fruit also. In conclusion, I love them all! I bought them at CVS
EOS is abbreviation of Evolution Of Smooth
And this is what they said on their website
"Can a lip balm make you smile? We think so. That's why we invented this one.
- Long-lasting moisture
- Shea butter & vitamin E
- Smoothes on clear
- New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
- ............. "
"eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth."
*Copy from EOS website
I like organic stuffs. My skin is so sensitive which why I love organic stuffs! Shea butter really helps to soothing skin. I bought an unrefined shea butter (will review soon) and it's amazingly works for soothing skin!
The Honeysuckle Honeydew (Green):
- Honeydew is another name for Melon
- I like smelling this lip balm and it's really smells like a sweet honeydew that makes you drooling....
- when you accidentally taste this lip balm you'll taste the sweetness (the accident means when you un-purpose to lick your lips)
The Summer Fruit (Red):
- Well, in Indonesia we called it Rambutan
- It's smells fresh
- It's good to use this in the cold weather, make me feel some summer energy
The Sweet Mint (Blue) :
- This is my favorite one, I'm having the minty sensation on my lips, and I feel fresh immediately
- It's good in the hot weather because of the cooling / minty sensation
- I'll not use this in cold weather, I think I'll feel really cold.... brrrr
and I ordered another flavors it's passion fruit and strawberry which they sell it in a set, you can buy the strawberry itself but (as I know) the passion fruit can't . I bought at Drugstore.com
There's another flavor called medicated tangerine but at CVS, Drugstore and ULTA it's out of stock! and lemon drops which I didn't buy. I'm not a fan of lemon.
and here's a short tutorial how I use this cute lip balm!
(my brother really like using this lip balm and he almost eat it I think because there's a teeth mark on the balm. lol! )
There's also a lock, just turn the cap until it sounds "click" to close it
When you open the cap, you'll smell the scents immediately! not strong scents, just the scents that makes you want to apply the balm as soon as possible
For the price? it's quite affordable around $2.99 to $3.99
re-purchase? of course, but it'll took me a long time to finished them all!
Let's collect this cute lip balms! Which flavor do you like??