BLING IT ON ! | MAKEUP CHALLENGE|4/08/2013
This is the first time I'm joining makeup challenge.
I never do any makeup looks, I want to but my camera (which is my smartphone) can't capture perfectly. So the colors didin't show up on screen, it's like I barely wear nothing.
Well, my makeup skill is also average. not like other bloggers.lol . I always wear natural makeup because I think it's suit me.
This makeup challenge's theme is really challenging for me. Could I tame it? let's take a look and tell me what's your opinion :)
I'm using handphone's sticker for the bling - bling.
1. BHC Eyeshadow Pallete
2. Revlon Photoready Airbrush | 030 Nude |
5. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush | Tipsy |
7. Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer | Light 10|
8. Benefit Erase Paste | No.2 Medium |
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil | Radium|
11. Urban Decay Primer Potion | Original |
12. Handphone Sticker (for the bling)
14. E.L.F Lipstick | Nicely Nude |
1. Starting with fresh bare face (err, excuse myself, this is my fresh bare face for today). As you can know I have a very problematic face, acne all over my face.
The main point for my face is to cover up the acne. High coverage is needed.
2. Put green primer to reduce the redness. I'm using Make Up For Ever (MUFE) HD microperfecting primer. As you can see the redness much lessen.
3. Put concealer to cover blemishes. I use Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer. This Concealer contains Salicylic acid, so it also can treats blemishes while cover it.
Set it with translucent powder. I'm using Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
4. Cover your dark circle, highlight your nose bridge to make it sharper. I'm using Benefit Erase Paste
5. Make your eyebrows. Using NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
6. Use eye primer . I'm using Urban Decay Primer Potion
7. Set it again with translucent powder. Apply foundation with brush. I'm using Revlon Photoready Airbrush in Nude because it has shimmer in it so It will "bling" my face and use stippling brush to apply.
8. Put blue eyeliner to the upper liner and waterline. Don't be too thick. We want to make the bling beads as the main focus. I'm using Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Radium.
10. Apply dark purple (no.1) eyeshadow to your lids
11. Apply purple (no.2) to your creases. blend it well
12. Apply pink (no.3) eyeshadow to your lower outer V . Stick the bling sticker to your crease just above the eyelids.
13. Apply mascara to eyelashes. I'm using Dior Mitzah DiorShow in brown
First of all... let me laugh at myself first.... hahahahahaha
ehem, okay, to make nose even sharper. . 14. I put brown eyeshadow (no. 4) to the sides of my nose bridge.
15. Apply nude eyeshadown (no.5) to the nose bridge to highlight it.
Because I have square face, I have sharp jaws, I want to make my face smaller and shape it into V-shape.
16. I put dark brown eyeshadow (no.6) to my jaws.
17. Apply pink-orange blush on to your apple cheeks. Spread it a little bit wide . I'm using Tarte Amazonian Clay 12- hour blush in Tipsy
18. I put bright red lipstick first, I'm using Rimmel by kate moss lasting finish (no.12)
19. Apply rose or light pink lipstick, just around the center of the lips then smear it out (I'm using my finger to smear ). I'm using E.L.F lipstick in nicely nude
20. Set it all again with translucent powder.
Final Look !
Opinion needed here ! :) Wish me luck ~~